- All Users on successful registration will be redirected to his/her dashboard after Login.
- Users must fill up the Profile Section mandatorily to access services.
- The Profile Section in the Users Dashboard will be used to Auto-Fill generic content in all the forms. The data provided by the User will be kept confidential and secure.
- All eDistrict Services can be accessed from the USER Dashboard as shown below:-
- After filling up of form, USERs are to make a payment of Rs. 310/- + Rs. 10.86/-(convenience fee for the payment gateway). Please note that only after successful payment the APPLICATION FORM will be submitted to the NPSC for further scrutiny. Payment may be made using Credit, Debit, Netbanking and other available modes.
- The e-District Portal is acting as a facilitator and shall not be held responsible for matters pertaining to acceptance of any application for services provided through https://edistrict.nagaland.gov.in. The matter of acceptance of applications for services remains under the jurisdiction of concerned Service Providing Department / Organization.
- The successful payment of fees and submission of Application Form shall not constitute acceptance of the application by the Nagaland Public Service Commission (NPSC).
- The Final Acceptance of the Application for this Examination shall be subject to scrutiny of all applications by the Nagaland Public Service Commission (NPSC).
INSTRUCTIONS FOR APPLYING ONLINE FROM NPSC:
Candidates can apply Online through the eDistrict Portal at https://edistrict.nagaland.gov.in or through any NagalandOne Common Service Center (CSC).
Instructions for uploading photograph and signature:
- Candidate must upload clear scanned images of their photograph, signature & (6) months Diploma certificate in computer.
- Size of photograph should be 200 pixels width x 250 pixels height.
- Size of signature should be 250 pixels width x 120 pixels height.
Instructions for making online payment for examination fee :
- If any information is incorrect or photograph, signature & Diploma certificate has not been correctly uploaded, candidate may submit a new application. The earlier fees for incorrect application will not be refunded.
- After candidate is satisfied that all information is correct and photograph, signature & Diploma certificate have been correctly uploaded, proceed to make online payment.
- Page will be re-directed to Payment Gateway
- Candidate will select payment option: Debit Card, Internet Banking, Credit Card
- Fill in the required details and proceed to make payment.
- After making payment, page will be re-directed to the eDistrict Portal Dashboard with a notification for payment confirmation. Only then, the candidate’s online application form shall be routed to the Commission. Further, SMS and email alerts will be sent by the Payment Gateway to the candidates email and primary mobile number.
- Candidates are advised to check the application status in their respective eDistrict Dashboard. Unless the payment is successful , the application will not be treated as Submitted. If the application status is either “Pending / Approved”, the form has been successfully submitted to the Commission.
- Candidates who apply from any CSC may make payment by cash a sum of Rs.350 (Rupees three hundred and fifty only) of which Rs.310 (Rupees Three Hundred and Ten only) is for examination & convenience fee and additional Rs. 40 (Rupees Forty only) for CSC service charge which includes scanning, filling up of eForm and transaction fee.
- Candidates should note down the Case ID of their eForm which will be required later for downloading Admission Certificate and for future reference. The Case ID will be sent to candidates via email/sms on submission of Application Form.
Candidates requiring assistance can call up the helpdesk numbers (10:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.) on working days:
NPSC Office Helpdesk : +91 8259977429
For technical queries, Dept. of IT&C Office Helpdesk : +91 8794730015
Any issue/complaints must be settled on or before the last date of submission of application form. No request/rectification/complaints will be entertained thereafter in any case.